This is where you store your personal philosophies on all topics of life. They can be sorted by category if you wish. Each philosophy should have its own page.
Having your own set of philosophies provides a strong foundation which can be used to make decisions and act with conviction in your daily life.
It is also good to develop a page which contains a list of quotations and short philosophies which you can re-read now and then to refresh yourself on key concepts.
Here are some of mine which I have published:
- The Meaning of Life: The Three L’s
- Motivations for Kindness: The Selfishness of Kindness
- Getting in Touch with Reality: Perception is not Reality
- Creating a sense of a life well lived: How to Live a Long Life
- Understanding why you love someone: Loving Mindfully
- Compassion: Compassion Changes Everything
I will start to publish more again soon.